top of page
Brackley Foodbank: Image by Andre Ouellet

Get Help

Brackley Foodbank provides food parcels each week to those who need our help.  Our services are available to any family or individual with an NN13 postcode.

Here are the 3 simple steps to getting help:

1. Contact us

Call us on 07842 514216

Or fill out the form below

If we are unable to answer your call please leave a message with your name and phone number and we will return your call as soon as possible. 

2. Tell us what you need

We provide one food parcel per person, so let us know how many people are in your house. We have separate adult (age 13+) and children’s food parcels.

3. We will confirm your appointment to collect 

Collections are by appointment between 10am and 12 noon each Saturday. Once you have made contact with us, we will confirm your appointment slot for the next available Saturday.

More information about getting help

Do I need a referral to receive a food parcel?

A foodbank voucher is NOT necessary the first time you contact us for a food parcel.  After the first contact, a foodbank voucher is required, which will enable three further collections. This voucher should be filled in by a sponsor such as a GP, school or social worker. This is something we can help you with and you can decide whether you need to collect weekly, fortnightly or monthly.

Will a food parcel cater for my whole family?

We provide one food parcel per person, so you can let us know how many people are in your house when you get in touch with us. We have separate adult (age 13+) and children’s food parcels.

What's in a typical food parcel?

Please see the two photos below for a typical adult and child food parcel. Parcels contain non-perishable, tinned and dried foods that have been donated by the local community. We have optional products (toiletries, sanitary products, pet foods etc...) which you can add to your bags when you collect.

How and when will I receive the food parcel?

Collections are each Saturday morning between 10am and 12 noon.   Once you have contacted us, we will give you an appointment date and time for your first, and any subsequent collections.

Collections are from our Warehouse: - Unit 6, Buckingham Court, Brackley NN13 6ED

Do you support children on free school meals?

In school holidays we can deliver children’s food parcels to any who receive free school meals. Your child’s school can fill out a voucher for the whole family and send it to us.

I have a dietary requirement, are you still able to provide a parcel for me?

When requesting your parcel, please make us aware of any dietary requirements. We always do our best to respond to specific requests .

How do you keep my details confidential?

Please see our Privacy Policy here.

Where else can I get help?

The NHS Healthy Start scheme is available to some families who get Universal credit and/or Child Tax Credit. You can get help to buy food and milk.


You can apply online if you get Universal credit and:

  • you’re at least 10 weeks pregnant or have at least one child under 4 years old

  • your family’s monthly ‘take-home pay' for this period’ is £408 or less from employment


If you get Child Tax Credit, you can apply online if:

  • you have at least one child under 4 years old

  • your family’s annual income is £16,190 or less


Click here for more information on how to apply.

Get Help: FAQs

Example adult parcel

Example child parcel

Brackley Foodbank typical adult parcel
Brackley Foodbank typical child parcel
Food parcel photos

Request a food parcel

We've received your request and will get back to you as soon as possible

Emergency delivery form
bottom of page